Martin Smith, «Understanding Mass Spectra: A Basic Approach.» 2 Edition
Wiley-Interscience | ISBN 047142949X | 2004 Year | PDF | 3,11 Mb | 392 Pages
Understanding Mass Spectra: A Basic Approach, Second Edition[/i] combines coverage of the principles underlying mass spectral analysis with clear guidelines on how to apply them in a laboratory setting. Completely revised from the first edition, an updated and unified approach to mass spectral interpretation emphasizes the application of basic principles from undergraduate organic, analytical, and physical chemistry courses. A detailed overview of theory and instrumentation, this useful guide features:
• step-by-step descriptions of interpretative strategies;
• convenient lists and tables detailing the information needed to solve unknowns;
• real-world case studies and examples;
• skill-building problems with clearly explained answers;
• easy-to-follow explanations of the important mathematical derivations.