Multivariate Methods in Chromatography: A Practical Guide.
Publisher: Wiley | Pages: 352 | 2008-09-09 | ISBN 047005820X | PDF | 6 MB
* A comprehensive, compilation and evaluation of the newest results in the field of enumerate evaluation of chromatographic data
* Aimed at the practicing professional, researchers and advanced students working in this area
* Special emphasis on practical applications
* While the principles of chromatography and multivariate mathematical-statistical methods are discussed separately, the book focuses on their interconnection.
* Written by a chromatographer for chromatographers.